Greatest Blog Ever

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Success!!!!

We did it. Jason and I have officially started our e-lives together via blogging. Fasten your seatbelts blogging community, because you are in for the ride of a lifetime. Anyways, there are few things i just have to say before we kick off our regular blogging.
First. Sorry if it is confusing for two people to have a blog. we aim to please, not confuse.
Second. Your welcome to everyone lucky enough to stumble upon this blog and read its contents. you should be thankful.
Third. Sorry, if you had plans on having the coolest blog, cuz now you dont stand a chance, because this one will destroy it no doubt.
Fourth. Thank you to my coblogger, Jason, without you this would only be half as awesome. (which is still pretty G darn awesome)
Fifth. Sorry, though this is the greatest blog ever and will no doubt become the most popular site on the web, it may be hindered by my extreme modesty, i have always said that I am as modest as I am handsome (extremely).

4 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Craig! Jason! Since you guys started a blog together, is it ok if I always refer to you as the georgeous gay duo my georgeous gay duo friends? Just kidding, I won't. But if you can handle the humour, I will. So just let me know. Glad you're on the blogging world! LIfe is much better over here!!!

10:24 PM

 
Blogger Melanie said...

hmmm Jay did you blog name happen to come from a certain Ultimate team that we slaughtered last night?

12:13 AM

 
Blogger Mela said...

oh yes, you are definitely extremely modest! the most modest person I ever met. and of course the most extremely handsome.

8:03 PM

 
Blogger Kathlyn D said...

welcome.
you'll have to do better than this though to become the best site on the web!

6:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home