Greatest Blog Ever

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

It's Bloggin Time

Oooooohhhhh. Now. Tonight we’re gonna make blog. And you know how I know? Because it’s Sunday. And Sunday night is the night that we usually make blog. Friday night is my turn to cook. Saturrday night we go and visit our mothers. But Sunday night we make our sweet weekly blog entry. It’s when everything is just right. There’s nothing good on TV. We haven’t had our after work social sports team practice so we’re not too tired.

Ohhh. It’s all on. You lean in and whisper something bloggy in my ear like:

“I might go to bed now, I’ve got work in the morning”

I know what you’re trying to say Craig. You’re trying to say, oh yeah… it’s bloggin time.

It’s bloggin time.

It’s bloggin. It’s bloggin time!

I know what you’re tryin to say you’re trying to say it’s time for bloggin it’s bloggin time… oh!

It’s bloggin, it’s bloggin time!

Oh. Oh yeah.

Then we’re in the computer lab. Brushin the keyboard with our fingers. It’s all part of the prepost. I love preposting.

Then you sort out the email recycle bin. That’s not part of the prepost process, but it’s also very important.

Next thing you know we’re on the blogger site. You’re using that stupid old username you haven’t changed in six years that you made in computer class. You know the one, blogger. With the curry stain.

I type in our password very very cluuuummmmsily typing sensuously across the keys. Now I’m logged in, and I’m about to create a new post. And you know when I’m about to create a new post what time it is.

It’s bloggin. It’s bloggin time!

You know when I’m about to create a new post it’s time for bloggin that’s why they call them bloggin posts.

It’s bloggin, it’s bloggin time!

Ohhh oh oh eee yeah ee yeah ah ah.

Making blog. Making blog for… making blog for two….

Making blog for two minutes.

When it’s with us, blog readers, you only need two minutes because we’re soooo intense.

You comment something bloggy like,

“Is that it?”

We know what you’re tryin to say, blog readers, you’re tryin to say

“Ohhhhh yeah, that’s it.”

Then you tell us you want some more, well uh… we’re not surprised.

But we’re quite sleepy.

Mmmmm.

It’s bloggin, it’s bloggin time!

Bloggin hours are over, baby!

It’s bloggin, it’s bloggin time!

Oooohhh oohh ooh oh oh yeah yeaaahhhahah

Oh oh ooohhhh oh yeah.

2 Comments:

Blogger Janelle said...

thank you for the laugh in my afternoon lull at work. I will be sure to revisit this delicious blog.

6:14 PM

 
Blogger Janelle said...

oh wow I don't remember when I last read this post, but for some strange reason I chose to revisit it today, and I am left chuckling yet again at my desk in the afternoon lull. !

5:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home