Greatest Blog Ever

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Keep on bloggin' in the free world

We finally returned to the land of the free and the home of the brave.....That's right.....Puerto Rico. Puerto Rico may have only been a small layover in our journey homeward, but it was quite an exquisite experience. It is a port rich in baggage claim carrousels, nasty customs agents, and terrible airport food. Being a protecterate of the U.S., it was the location of our initial step onto American ground, and we quickly encountered a barage of the undesirable attributes associated alongside America.

The journey progressed to Dallas/Ft. Worth, followed by Omaha, and ultimately the cozy confines Sioux Center, Iowa. Dordt College greeted us warmly with 5 inches of snow, with which the construction of the greatest snow fort of this era is already underway.

Now that our journey has ended, the stories of said journey can now begin to grow and flourish into the tall tales of heroism that you all yearn to read about. Upon Jason's return from Winnipeg we shall collectively imbellish the details of our adventures without restraint, and present them to our readers in a delightful manner. These tales will no doubt give hope to the hopeless, and renew everyone's faith in humanity and airports.

Adelania: If you do not agree this is the cutest girl in all of humanity, then I have pity for you and your existence.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jay W said...

She is definitely the cutest girl in all of humanity, as well as the animal kingdom

5:54 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

i know eziekel or however you spell it! i have a picture with him!

i am glad you guys had a wonderful time - the Nica team did great as well.

adios and vayan con Dios!

11:10 AM

 
Blogger Mela said...

so where's this good word for chris?
I love the blog, by the way! One of my top five or so. :)

5:45 PM

 
Blogger Melanie said...

I'll have to agree with Carmela - your blog is an absolute delight. I had some great laughs reading about your Dominican adventures. Please keep blogging! Bye the way Jay, oh wait I just called you Jay, and I told Chris I never call you Jay, but now I think that I do... anywhoo I wish you could have been there as Chris and I played scrabble during Chrismas vay-cay - he told me the full acount, in extreme detail, of his European intestinal disorder that would be characterized by abnormal fluidity of fecal evacuations.

9:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home