Greatest Blog Ever

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Wedding photos

Brad and Sara's Wedding







The happy couple
Sara- my cousin
Brad- my good friend
I went to australia with both of them. we bonded.









Here is a pic of me pushing my way to my third garter of the summer, you can see the look of determination on my face.

















And this photo is me with my trophy around my arm........ and some other people too



Jerad and Kerrie's Wedding








Here you can see a very handsome best man towering over his maid of honor counterpart at jerads wedding.











This is a shot of the greatest swing dance duo in the history of time. (actually the guy on the left, is really carrying the duo, his swing dancing abilities are unparalleled!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Jeffy said...

It's time for a new post from you guys...

what's the freakin' deal?

I wish i could swing dance...

10:33 PM

 
Blogger Mela said...

HA! Found you!

2:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your guy's updating skills are kind of lacking.

Girls like guys with updating skills.

10:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once there was this really awesome blog. Then its authors stopped updating. Now it is dry.

6:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home